Professional Custodianship


| Custodianship

CCISS provides higher standards of care services than education bureaus across Canada.

According to Canadian law, every overseas student under the age of 18 needs a legal guardian to study in Canada. This custodian can be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident. The legal custodianship form is two in total, one is signed by the parents at the local notary office or the lawyer's office, and the other is signed by the custodian at the Canadian Notary Office.

The custodian has custody of the student's life in Canada and is the bridge and link between the student, the parent, the school, and the host family.