Part-time Campus Representatives Wanted ! CCISS
CCISS is a reliable support center for the international students at all ages and provides services and programs to assist you throughout your time in Canada. We are dedicated to helping international and exchange students adjust to life in Canada and help them get the most out of their student experiences.
CCISS Campus Representatives serve as our part-time liasons to their respective colleges or universities. Our relationships with the student groups and faculty of colleges and universities are the primary drivers of CCISS services. Campus reps are essential to our ability to forge new relationships and nurture existing ones. They serve as our primary points of contact with student groups, and execute various on-campus marketing activities. Time commitment varies, but a typical week represents a 5-7 hours of time commitment.
Typical duties include the following:
- Student Group Relationship Management
- On Campus Postering/Flyering
- Event planning and organization
- Tabling at events
- At least a 2nd year undergraduate, graduate student, or recent graduate of the school they will act as the representative for
- Possess excellent organization, communication and presentation skills
- Be able to work independently to execute marketing initiatives on campus
Interested candidates please send cover letters and resumes to services@ccissCanada.ca.